UV resin/Jewelry resin is a 1-component resin that cures by means of UV light. UV light is in daylight. The more sun, the more UV radiation. Curing takes about 5 to 10 minutes in direct sunlight. With a UV lamp it goes faster, it takes 2 to 4 minutes before the UV resin is completely hard. The UV resin dries beautifully clear and shiny. Another advantage is that there is no pungent smell.
- Read the safety information label. Click on the image
- Lisez les informations de sécurité cliquez sur l'image
- Lea la etiqueta de información de seguridad. Haga clic en la imagen
- Lees het veiligheidsinformatie label. Klik op de afbeelding.
- Lesen Sie das Sicherheitsinformationsetikett. Klicken Sie auf das Bild.
Let your imagination run wild and make the most beautiful creations. For a beautiful result you can use dyes, glitter, dried flowers, charms or silicone molds. Make sure that you do not use too many dyes, because then the UV radiation cannot reach it well and the UV resin does not cure properly. It is possible to cure several layers on top of each other. So each time put a layer under the lamp or let it harden by means of sunlight and then another layer.
Let us help you find your way.
The list below may help you find what you are looking for via an alternative path.